Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Freckle's Coconut Fingers

Mmm, if you like coconut and butter, you are gonna love this LCHF approved cookie/dessert. In my language,Swedish, the word would be fika!
At least this is more or less approved, it does contain some sweetener, which is kind of against what LCHF is all about (eating natural ingredients) but only a small amount, and you are not supposed to eat many of these anyways. I don't even think you'd be able to, because they are very filling.

Anyways, my coconut fingers with dark chocolate are very easy to make! Try it out!

Yummy for the tummy!

I took 200 grams of butter, melted it in a pot. I also added 3 Hermesetas minis into the butter to melt, for sweetener.

2 eggs, plus a bag of cononut flakes. I had to add mor cononut flakes because it was too runny though. The mix is not supposed to be runny, so you have to add coconut until it's 'shapeable' :)

Or until you can do this! Shape the mix into 'fingers' on an oven tray and put in the over for 15-20 minutes on 175 degrees.


Or.. until they look like this! :) Butter and very good.

When they have gone colder, melt a dark chocolate, 1 used 100 grams for all the 'cookies', and dunk'em.

And enjoy..as a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna have one now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment