A very simple dish! Anyone can make it really, and it's quick and easy to make a big batch of.
This chicken stew/fry got it's fresh taste from both fresh ginger that I grated, and fresh lime juce and pieces.
Other than that, the only things you need to do is:
* Cut fresh chicken into pieces of your taste
* Grate the ginger
* Fry the chicken and ginger in butter
* Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and curry powder and mix
* Add the juice of one lime
* Add 3-4 dl of fresh cream
* Let simmer for a bit
*Chop a red pepper and sugarsnaps and add a couple of minutes before serving.
Don't forget to taste and add more flavours if needed.