Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Burgers filled with olives and bacon

Yesterday I didn't have much time to cook, nor did I have that many ingredients to cook from at home. So what do you do? You use what you have.
I had beef mince, eggs, green sliced olives, a packet of bacon and some greek yoghurt. It turns out this, and this only, was a recipe for very tasty burgers/patties.


What I did was the following:
I mixed half a kilo of minded beef with 2 eggs, 3 table spoons of mustard, salt, pepper, and a dash of cream. Also some Italian herb mix was added and a bit of cayenne pepper.

While letting the mince mix rest for a while, I cut bacon into tiny little pieces and fried it crunchy in a pan.

Mix the bacon with olives and half a jar of full fat greek yoghurt.


I made small burgers/meatballs for my other half since he doesnt care for either olives or bacon. For the ones you want to fill you need to make sure to make them quite big.

Put a couple of table spoons of the olive/bacon mix on each pattie and make another pattie to put on top.







Fried in a pan with butter of course.





And serve! I was lazy and couldn't be bothered making anything to go with it, but there was some left of the olive mix so I had that on the side. Filled me up! :)



 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment