Saturday, April 23, 2011

Almond and coconut pancakes for breakfast!

I have to say that I think eggs in all forms and fashions is the best choice for breakfast. Both because it tastes good and can be cooked in so many different ways, but also because it is a very good choice nutrition wise, and it keeps you full for a long time.
Did you know an egg contains all vitamins except for vitamin C? :)

Anyways, even so, it might be nice with some variation from the eggs. Pancakes for example, or a new take on pancakes! I really liked these, and they look cute too. Perfect for a weekend breakfast!

For the mix I used:
2 eggs
1 dl of cottage cheese
½ dl coconut flakes
½ dl of almond flour (finely mixed almonds)

Fry in a piece of butter in a pan on medium heat.

When you can tell the pancakes have settled and gotten a nice brown colour, flip them around.

 I had my pancakes with some blackberries, but I reckon raspberries or strawberries will be even better!

And with a dash of cream! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment