Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stuffed mini peppers LCHF style

These stuffed peppers I actually made as a starter for dinner, just because they were so cute, but you could easily have this as a main, I even had it for breakfast the other day. 3 small peppers were perfect for a breakfast!

It is actually a very simple recipe, you basically stuff the peppers with whatever suits your pallet. I fried up some minced beef in butter (of course!), seasoned it generously with salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic, cumin and some paprika. I also added a dash of cream and some hot salsa.

Before adding the mince into the halfed peppers, I added some philadelphia cheese. On top I sprinkled some mozarella cheese and very finely chopped yellow pepper and tomatoe. Then in the oven it goes, for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and yummy!









No comments:

Post a Comment